The very kind people from Gardner Street sent me few of their best teas for me to experiment them in baking and other edibles.
I chose their Glow, Kashmiri Kahwa and Lemon-aid. The Glow is part of their wellness teas, all their teas are green tea. The ingredients in GLOW are Green Tea, Hibiscus Petals and Marigold Petals. The hibiscus and the marigold petals in the gives its beautiful colour and its refreshing fragrance. This tea is not just pretty but also healthy too as the hibiscus and marigold petals are great for clearer skin and healthy, glossy hair.
I made a popsicle with this tea as its naturally sweet does not need much effort and it looks super pretty! I paired the hibiscus with a few raspberries as well.
- Water - 750ml
- Glow (hibiscus tea) - 2-3 teaspoons
- Raspberries - 10-15 berries
- Sugar/honey - optional
- Heat the water to boil and cool it for 3-4 minutes or let it boil to 80 degrees Celsius (as its green tea, you cannot use rolling boiling water it will make the tea bitter)
- Add the tea leaves in the water and let it rest for 15 – 20 minutes. Once its cooled down, strain it.
- Add sugar/honey if you want it sweeter but glow tea is quite sweet naturally.
- Add few raspberries in the popsicle mold. Pour in chilled tea and keep it in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Enjoy on a hot summer day!
This post is sponsored by Gardner Street Tea.