Mulled Wine o mulled wine.. i tasted it first time when i was in the UK, from then on I look forward to mulled wine every christmas… German Christmas markets, moutasche party… oh so many good memories with this drink! It is sooo good and so sneaky! haha! 😉 So make yourself a potful of it for your christmas eve party!
- Red wine -a bottle ( a cheap bottle will do! )
- Brandy / ameretto – 80 ml
- Sugar – 90gm
- Cinnamon – 2 sticks
- Orange – 1 (sliced)
- Star anise – 2-3
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add all the ingredients.
- Heat it on low- medium heat for 10-15 minutes and not more.
- Once all the flavors are infused and sugar is dissolved, serve it warm with a slice of orange!
Glug Glug Glug!