Guys! the second one in the Gardner Street Tea’s is my Cold brew Lemon Iced Tea. I have used their Lemon -Aid Green Tea, its part of their Signature Collection. The Lemon-aid green tea is loaded with lemon, the tea consists of green tea, lemon and lemon peel. I chose this for cold brew ice tea, as the tea is so refreshing and perfect for hot summer days! the Recipe is as follows…
Cold Brew Lemon Ice Tea
- Water – 1.25 L
- Lemon-aid tea bags – 6
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
- Sugar/ honey/ sweetener – optional
- Pour the water in a pitcher, add the tea bags. Let it chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next morning, remove the tea bags from the pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice for an extra lemony flavor.
- Add sweetener if you like it sweet.
For those who like an extra kick, add a dash of bourbon in your ice tea!
Pour yourself a large cup and enjoy!