and lastly this demonetization.. damn… looooong crappy year!
but hey its december another excuse to bake your hearts out and eat all the things delicious *picture all things meme here* after all its festive season!
Ingredients: (makes 12 cookies)
Dark Chocolate Cookies:
- Flour – 120gm
- Egg – 1 large
- Butter – 100gm
- Dark brown sugar – 100gm
- Dark chocolate (80% i used Lindt) – 30gm (melted)
- Dark Cocoa powder – 30gm
- Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
White Chocolate – Peppermint Dip:
- White Chocolate – 50gm
- Peppermint Extract – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red sanding sugar , popping candy (to sprinkle)
Dark- chocolate cookies:
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add and beat the egg.
- Add the melted dark chocolate.
- In another bowl, add flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients.
- mix thoroughly.
- On a parchment sheet, scoop out an ice cream scoop of cookie dough.
- Let it chill in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours, or even overnight!
- When you ready to bake, preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place the cookie dough balls atleast 2 inch apart from each other and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Once baked, let it cool on a cooling rack.
White- chocolate peppermint dip:
- Melt the white chocolate and add the peppermint extract and mix well.
Dip the chocolate cookies and place them on a parchment sheet. Sprinkle crushed peppermint/ sanding sugar/ sprinkles… really what ever you like … i sprinkled them with some popping candy for some extra fun :D
Happy festive season!