- Butter – 60gm
- Cream – 125 ml
- Dark brown sugar – 100gm
- Vanilla – 1 teaspoon
- Sea Salt- a pinch
- Flour – 120gm
- Sugar – 50gm
- Eggs – 2
- Butter – 100gm
- Milk – 250-300ml
- Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Toffee sauce – 5 tablespoons
- In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, melt the butter and dark brown sugar on a medium to low heat.
- Keep stirring with a silicone spatula until the butter melts, once the butter and sugar melts add the cream and whisk until completely mixed.
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla and sea salt.
- Stir until completely incorporated. Let it cool until needed.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder.
- In a heavy bottomed sauce pan on medium heat, melt the butter.
- Pour the melted butter and add sugar to this mixture.
- Add the milk and toffee sauce and whisk well until completely incorporated.
- Pre-heat the waffle maker, once its hot pour a ladle full of batter in the waffle maker.
- Once cooked, serve hot with a big dollop of cream, a giant helping of toffee sauce and few slices of banana.