This recipe is adapted from Chillyfrosting.
- Flour – 110 gms
- Butter – 80 gm
- Sugar – 75 gm
- Expresso – 1 tablespoon
- Instant coffee – tablespoon
- Cream the butter and sugar until light, fluffy and pale.
- Add the expresso and the instant coffee powder and beat well.
- Sift the flour in and incorporated until completely mixed.
- Wrap and chill the dough for about an hour or two.
- Pre-heat the oven to about 170 Degrees celsius.
- Take small portions of the dough and roll in into a little oval log in between your hands.
- Place them on a parchment sheet or a baking tray.
- Using a tooth pick dipped in flour, press on the little cookie dough ball to resemble a coffee bean.
- Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Once baked, let them cool on a cooling rack.