- Flour - 60gm
- Eggs -1
- Sugar - 50 gm
- Butter - 50 gm
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- Cranberry - 20 grams chopped
- Hazelnuts - 20 gms chopped
- Raisins - 20 gms chopped
- Milk - 50 ml
- Butter - 70 gm
- Icing sugar - 150gm
- Vanilla extract - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line the muffin tin with standard sized cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Beat the egg with the butter-sugar mixture for a couple of minutes.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and fold this mixture.
- Add the vanilla in the milk and add the milk to the batter. Lastly fold the chopped fruits and nuts into the batter and mix well until completely incorporated.
- Fill the cupcake liners with 2/3rd cup full of batter. Bake for 15-20 minutes, check from about 18 minutes.
- Once baked let it cool on a cooling rack.
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting:
- Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- Sift in half of the icing sugar and beat for a couple of minutes. Add the remaining icing sugar and beat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the extract and beat for about a minute.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled, frost them and garnish them with few chocolate chips!